Posted on Sep 18, 2017
Job Posting: Calgary-Buffalo Constituency office Constituency Assistant – Part time
Kathleen Ganley, MLA for Calgary-Buffalo, is seeking to fill the part-time (20-25 hours) position of Constituency Assistant.
General Description: Reporting to the Member of the Legislative Assembly, under the direction of the full time Constituency Assistant, this position involves constituent advocacy, community outreach and organizing.
- Assist with outreach to community organizations and non-governmental organizations and individual constituents as directed
- Assist the Sr. Constituency Assistant with MLA scheduling and outreach activities when required
- Manage data and constituent outreach
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Academic degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly motivated team
- Familiarity with MS-Windows, MS-Office, databases, graphic design
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- A demonstrated commitment to community volunteerism
Compensation: $20.68/hr. - $23.50/hr. based on experience. An excellent benefits package is available.
Please send application by 12:30 PM on Friday, September 29, 2017 to:
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.